Share the Arkansas community college opportunity.
1. Contact your state legislators
State legislators want to hear from their constituents about what they think is important. If the community college opportunity is important to you, use the following steps to craft a personal message to share with your elected officials.
How to share #WatchARWork with your state legislator:
2. Email, text, message, or call your legislator with the purpose of sharing why your local community college is important to you and your community. Share the success stories of community college graduates in your family. If you are a business owner and pull employees from your local community college, share that, too!
3. Include the #WatchARWork video link in any digital communication.
4. Make sure to thank your legislator for their work to improve Arkansas and your community, and for allowing you to share your passion for your community college.
2. Share your #WatchARWork story
Did you begin your training and education at an Arkansas community college? Do you have an active part of the Arkansas workforce? Share your story!
Use the hashtag #WatchARWork when sharing on social media. TIP: For more post views and “likes” include a picture of you working.